ApPello is a leading software solution provider specialised in front-to-back office banking solutions, covering Credit Risk Management, Cash Optimization, Trade Finance and other related areas. ApPello is proud to provide a fully modular and flexible approach that can be easily adjusted to the always changing business and regulatory environment of financial institutions.
We are looking for a full-time Software tester to join our team in Bucharest.
Job Description, tasks:
- Planning, implementing and running software tests and test cases
- Automated testing; writing, running and maintaining scripts
- Recording, tracking and managing bug reports
- Writing test reports
- Carrying out complex testing tasks independently
- Keeping in touch with the customer
- Familiarity with testing processes and methodologies
- Min. 1 year of experience as tester in banking and/or IT system implementation projects
- Good administrative and communication skills
- Min. 1 year of experience in writing scripts
- Familiarity with bug and test management tool(s)
- Customer-oriented thinking, good problem solving skills
- Ability to understand complex systems quickly
- Precision and detail orientation
- Intermediate level of English
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT
- Several years of experience in automated testing
- Experience in Oracle and/or MS SQL database management
- ISTQB certification
- Familiarity with RUP and/or Agile processes
- At least intermediate level of other foreign language(s)
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic, young, dynamic team
- Varied tasks
- Independence and responsibility
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to learn and to grow
How to apply?
You can apply here or send us your CV with a photo to email@example.com!