The ApPello Ltd. is specialized to create and introduce new and innovative IT solutions in the banking sector worldwide. The company is involved in IT projects currently across Europe, in addition to Hungary. Our main activities are: creating and maintaining our self-developed software and consulting in the framework of other projects.
We are looking for a full time Business analyst based in Budapest.
At the beginning, our new colleague will complete testing and business parameterizing tasks. After learning the structure and properties of ApPello’s products the new colleague will have organizing, analytical and business planning tasks.
We are always happy to meet motivated and agile junior as well, so do not hesitate to apply.
Job Description, tasks:
- Analysis of Banking Business Processes
- Assessment of the business processing needs, project planning and preparation of the related documents
- Keeping touch with the Customers
- Creating and performing Presentations
- Analysis activities, transforming the business needs into software specifications
- Business parameterizing
- Training of the new users
- Higher education (economics, information technology and/or financial) qualification
- Minimum 2-3 years of business analyst and/or system organizer practice
- Model-driven design practice (1-2 years)
- Wide knowledge of UML diagrams and practice in the use of the design process
- Ability to document the functional requirements with “use case”-s
- Analytical thinking, independent and pro-active personality
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Organizing self-care tasks throughout the life cycle of the projects
- Experience in Agile projects
- Enterprise Architect knowledge (or similar tool)
- Working experience in banking field
- Financial practice
- Knowledge of SQL language
- Fluency in Business English
- Project Management experience
- Microsoft Visio, SQL, XML
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, young team
- Pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Diverse, independent and responsible work
- Continuous training and real development opportunities
How to apply?
You can apply here or send us your CV with a photo to firstname.lastname@example.org!