ApPello Ltd. is the leading banking software provider in Central and Eastern Europe. Beside Hungary, we have opened offices in Bucharest, Prague and Vienna and currently have customers in 7 countries, but in addition to our regional presence we are also looking to sell in more distant markets.
We provide banks, financial institutions and neo-banks with modern digital solutions to simplify lending and help them compete in a changing environment. All of our products are built on ApPello’s proprietary cloud-based digital platform, which uses the most advanced technical and business solutions available.
We are looking a full-time Project Manager to join our team in Budapest.
Job description, tasks:
- Coordination of IT projects
- Project administration
- Project controlling
- Liaising with partners
- Resource management
- Assistance in writing proposals and contracting
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/IT
- Previous work experience as a Project manager in development/implementation projects of banking and/or IT systems
- Knowledge of project management methodologies
- Leadership skills (motivation, delegation, tracking tasks, assessment of individual performances)
- Experience in managing teamwork
- Good organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle escalations efficiently
- Familiarity with MS Project and MS Office applications
- Advanced business English
- Experience in the management of banking projects
- Qualification(s) in project management (PMI, IPMA)
- Previous experience with Agile methodology
What we can offer:
- Young, dynamic team
- Pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Varied tasks
- Independence and responsibility
- Opportunities to learn and to grow
11075 Budapest, Madách Imre út 13-14.
Madách Trade Center