ApPello Ltd. is a software development company specialized in developing and installing banking IT systems. Our main activities include developing and supporting IT solutions in addition to consulting on various projects. The company is participating in IT projects in 6 countries outside Hungary.
We are looking for a Java (J2EE) Developer for a full-time long-term position in our head office in Budapest.
We are always happy to meet motivated and agile junior as well, so do not hesitate to apply.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Participating in Java-based development projects
- Carrying out Java-based programming tasks
- Searching for and fixing bugs
- Supporting the work of other Java developers in agile teams
- Degree or former studies in Computer Engineering or Programming Mathematics
- Independence, assertiveness, outstanding problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the following:
- Java, J2EE, SQL, Maven
- Web / J2EE technologies and frameworks (EJB3, Vaadin, Hibernate, Spring, etc.)
- Java application servers (WebSphere, JBoss, Oracle AS, etc.)
- Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, MS SQL, DB2, DB400, etc.)
- At least one Version Control System
- Good command of English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous work experience with banking software
- Experience with UML
- Experience in Model-Driven Software Development
- Knowledge of following:
- Continuous Integration (CI) at configuration level
- GIT (Version Control System)
What we can offer:
- Opportunity to build a career
- Enthusiastic, energetic, young team and modern work environment
- Competitive salary
- Varied, motivating tasks
- Independence and responsibility
How to apply:
You can apply here or send us your CV with a photo to email@example.com!