ApPello Ltd. is specialized to create and introduce new and innovative IT solutions in the banking sector worldwide. The company is involved in IT projects currently across Europe, in addition to Hungary.
Our main activities are: creating and maintaining our self-developed software and consulting in the framework of other projects.
We are looking for a full-time Data Scientist based in Budapest.
Job Description, tasks:
- Understanding and identifying business questions and translating them into analysis tasks
- Developing Machine Learning models and delivers coding solutions for complex use cases
- Develop data driven, data intensive automated solutions for various business issues (i.e. predictive models, affinity models, recommendation engines)
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Proactively analysing Customer behaviour and usage to identify segments that can be addressed by new value management activities
- Provides valuable insights to increase efficiency of next best offer engine
- Create datamart for analysis based on data available from various sources
- Summarise analytical data into user-friendly reports and presentations, translate data into easy to understand insights and strategic recommendations
- Participate in company-wide projects and work
- Experience in a client-facing position in financial services or consulting
- Participate in research and development activities
- Strong statistical and analytical skills with deep business understanding
- Experience using statistical packages and programming/query languages (SQL, R, Python, SPSS, SAS etc.)
- Proven ability to work independently and from concept to execution
- Data science experience, preferably in financial services and banking or in telecommunication
- Solution-oriented, critical thinking with growth mindset
- Energetic, proactive person with flexibility, initiatives and passion for business
- Ability to work in team and independently alike in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English – intermediate / communication
- 1-3 years professional experience
- Working experience in the banking field
- Fluency in Business English
- 3+ years professional experience
What we offer:
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, young team
- Pleasant work environment
- Competitive salary
- Diverse, independent and responsible work
- Continuous training and real development opportunities
How to apply?
You can apply here or send us your CV with a photo and an expected net monthly income to email@example.com!